Real Estate Glossary
- Index - A measurement used by lenders to determine changes to the Interest rate charged on an adjustable rate mortgage.
- Inflation - The number of dollars in circulation exceeds the amount of goods and services available for purchase; inflation results in a decrease in the dollar's value.
- Insurance - Protection against a specific loss over a period of time that is secured by the payment of a regularly scheduled premium.
- Interest - A fee charged for the use of money .
- Interest Rate - The amount of interest charged on a monthly loan payment; usually expressed as a percentage.