Rachel Sheller, Realtor® (Oregon/Washington)
- 503-380-9634 Direct
- 503-961-8797 Fax
- Send Email
Rachel Sheller's mission statement is to take on the role of trusted advisor to help people build security, wealth and well-being through real estate. Rachel is an Oregon Native who has been a leading real estate Principal Broker in the Portland Metropolitan area for over 25 years. Rachel aims to provide expert guidance and first-class service. She truly has a passion for all things real estate, and not only is she a real estate broker, but has been a real estate investor for over 20 years. Her depth of knowledge for finding or selling the perfect home can only be accomplished through decades of having "skin in the game". Rachel's empathetic and compassionate personality, combined with her depth of knowledge and strength in negotiation proves she always goes the extra mile for her clients, as showcased by her glowing testimonials online.
The Cornerstones of Success for Rachel are "First Class Service", Uncompromising Integrity and Results!
Licensed Realtor®, Oregon/Washington
Principal Broker, Oregon First, Oregon
Managing Broker, Washington First Properties, Washington
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)-CRS designation credential is earned by less than 4% of all Realtors NATIONWIDE!
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- GRI (Graduate of Realtors Institute)
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
- CSA (Certified Staging Agent)
- SRES (Senior Residential Real Estate Specialist)
- HOWNW (Diversity Specialist)
- LUXE (Luxury Listing Specialist)
- RENE (Real Estate Negotiation Expert)
Master's Circle-Diamond Platinum 2016-2023
Five Star award 2011-2023, honoring the top 4% of real estate professionals in Oregon
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Born & Raised in the Pacific NW
- 95% of Real Estate business is referrals from satisfied clients!
- Serving all Portland/Metro and surrounding areas
- Licensed since 1998
Specializing in Residential, investment and relocation properties.
Expert in Win/Win Negotiation